7101 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
Alabama Tire Dealers Association annually awards scholarships to ATDA member employees and their families. Qualified applicants are eligible for ATDA Scholarships twice while pursuing their educational goals. ATDA Scholarship recipients are also encourage to submit an essay for consideration for the Greg East Memorial Scholarship, an additional scholarship given to one student.
1) The student must be an employee or family member of a business that is an Alabama Tire Dealers Association Regular, Associate, or Supplier member in good standing and residing in Alabama.
2) Supplier member’s divisions, subsidiaries, and retail stores that are not members or associate members of the ATDA are not eligible for the program.
3) There are multiple scholarships available. One of the scholarships is the Greg East Memorial Scholarship and is awarded based on submission of a completed application and an essay competition. Applicants should submit their one- page essay via the Additional Attachment files or by mailing to the association office, no later than March 31st.
1) Enter the ATDA member information in the Sponsor section of the application.
2) To be considered for the Greg East Memorial Scholarship, upload an essay using the additional attachment options. The essay should be no more than two pages and should answer the question “How will you use your degree to impact a community, state or nation?“
Winners will be honored at the ATDA Annual Convention Scholarship Banquet, Gulf Shores, AL.
The Alabama Tire Dealers Association has awarded over $300,000 in scholarships.
Alabama Tire Dealers Association
11245 Chantilly Parkway Court
Montgomery, AL 36117
Phone: (334) 834-1848
Fax: (334) 834-1818
Thinking about an automotive aftermarket career? Good choice! Servicing or supplying parts for vehicle maintenance and repair can be a rewarding career. An automotive scholarship can help pave the way.
Support the aftermarket technicians of the automotive future